Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/22/10 Post

I am leaving for my Zion/Grand Canyon hiking and backpacking trip on Friday. I will be away from email until Wednesday, May 5th. If you have any issues or questions while I am gone, contact Steve Payne (stevepayne@mindspring.com). He can handle any issues that come up regarding the class.

May Hike Signup:
May hike signup began yesterday and is going well. Hikes will open for more than two signups on Thursday, April 29th at 9:00 AM. Please be sure to sign up for your two required hikes before then for the best selection.

We have added another CHS 2 hike on May 22nd. Deborah Dickstein will be leading it and the destination is still to be determined (darn snow levels). Feel free to sign up for it as one of your two required hikes for May. Both the CHS 2 schedule and the May hikes description on the CHS web site have been updated with the information.

CHS Pictures:
John Connelly, our picture guru, has been busy posting the photographs you have sent him onto the Picassa web site. A link to this web site is available on the Class Resources tab on the CHS web site.

John asks me to remind you to please be sure to include the name and date of the hike as well as the hike leader's name in the subject line of your email. You can send your pictures to to chshiker2008@gmail.com for posting.

I look forward to telling you about my adventures when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment